– A conversation between Marguerite Humeau and Bernard Buigues.
– A conversation between Marguerite Humeau and Carl Safina.
– “Who Knows?”: an essay by Rebecca Lamarche-Vadel, curator of Marguerite Humeau’s solo exhibition.
– Rebecca Lamarche-Vadel is a curator at the Palais de Tokyo.
– Bernard Buigues is a French explorer. He has organized numerous expeditions to the North Pole and Siberia. He is the founder of Mammuthus, a scientific program aimed at -constructing a record of paleobiodiversity through the collection and preservation of fossils throughout the Siberian Arctic. He defines himself as “a mammoth hunter without weapon.”
– Carl Safina is the Endowed Professor for Nature and Humanity at Stony Brook University (NY), where he co-chairs the Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science and runs the not-for-profit Safina Center. His books include Beyond Words; What Animals Think and Feel (2015).
This book is co-published with Nottingham Contemporary.
Format: 16 x 24cm
17 € (France)